Here is another idea I had in 2013: an augmented reality level for social interaction.
The idea was to have some info about people around you. It would be more interesting. It would be easier to approach people.
The privacy advocates were mad at me, though.
I later found out there actually was a company that developed this kind of technology, that recognized people’s faces and pulled their social profiles. They were bought by Apple for shitload of m$ney.
Around 2013 I got an idea of a more immersive social network, tentatively named Tusa (which means Hangout in Russian).
It’s a social network, where your friends would be 3D avatars, based on themselves. It’d be available for traditional screens, in augmented reality and in virtual reality.
Imagine, you sit in your living room. Here is how you would be interacting with a friend in augmented reality:Read More›
I present you the first idea of a series of concepts that I decided to share with you, dear readers!Imagine: you spend a lot of time on the computer at home or in the office? You often call on Skype? You need to discuss something with colleagues? To communicate with relatives from another country? Do not be glued to the computer anymore!
- Walk around the housr and Call from anywhere in the house! From the balcony! From the kitchen! From the roof!
- Cordless handset is equipped with a display and buttons fizichiskimi.
- Recharged by USB!
- Cool retro accessory!
- Smart device, tailored for only working with communications features and applications: it ensures greater stability than the buggy mobile apps.
- You can use it in sync with the application on your computer: for example, you exchange data via your computer and then talking via SkypePhone.
- You can use SkypePhone for any other purpose: communication in the webinars, chat on webcam sites, etc. Skype, & support many alternative applications.